COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANCE focuses on building an agency's voice in the community through educational and marketing materials development. This includes the process of engaging, informing and evaluating the content of specific messages to audiences. Assistance in this area includes help in applying the tools needed to support the creation of behavior change messages.
Varying degrees of assistance is provided in a range of areas including;
- Educational Materials Development
- Curriculum Development - SEF and Change Theories
- NIH Public Health Information and Data Training Manual[PDF, 4.6MB]
- CDC Handbook for Evaluating HIV Education
- Media Outreach – Online Toolkit
- USDA Media Outreach Manual[PDF, 1.5MB]
- Social Marketing Assistance
- The Basics of Social Marketing[PDF, 1MB]
- Social Marketing: A Resource Guide[PDF, 963KB]
- The Manager's Guide to Social Marketing[PDF, 789KB]
- Workshop Facilitation
You will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader™ to view PDF files located on this site. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat® Reader™, you can download here for free.
You will need Microsoft PowerPoint to view files located on this site. If you do not already have Microsoft PowerPoint, you can download here.