- Partnerships Active in Communities to Achieve Health Equity (PAC) Program
The FY 2010 Partnerships Active in Communities to Achieve Health Equity (PAC) Program seeks to improve health outcomes among racial and ethnic minorities.
- National Umbrella Cooperative Agreement Program
Through the FY 2010 National Umbrella Cooperative Agreement Program OMH seeks to demonstrate the effectiveness of collaborations with Federal agencies and national organizations.
- Minority Community HIV/AIDS Partnership: Preventing Risky Behaviors among Minority College Students
The FY 2010 Minority Community HIV/AIDS Partnership seeks to demonstrate how partnerships improve the health of racial and ethnic minorities by eliminating disparities.
- The Linkage to Life Program: Rebuilding Broken Bridges for Minority Families Impacted by HIV/AIDS (L2L)
This program addresses gaps in healthcare, social, and supportive services for families living with HIV/AIDS and who are in transition from incarceration, domestic violence, and/or substance abuse treatment.
- State Partnership Program to Improve Minority Health
The State Partnership Program to Improve Minority Health seeks to facilitate the improvement of minority health and elimination of health disparities through the development of partnerships.