The OMHRC Knowledge Center has made some recent acquisitions this month! Among them are: (This is only a partial listing).
Knowledge Center Library Acquisitions
In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, here are some new titles related to women’s health issues. Links and descriptions to these reports can be located by searching the Knowledge Center Library Online Catalog.
- Being a Woman Just Got a Little Easier: How the Affordable Care Act Benefits Women.
Washington, DC: Families USA, 2012. 4 p.
- Breast Cancer and the Environment: A Life Course Approach.
Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2012. xxiii, 407 p.
- Clinical Preventive Services for Women: Closing the Gaps.
Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2011. xiii, 235 p.
- Feminist Reflections on Growth and Transformation: Asian American Women in Therapy.
New York, NY: Routledge Taylor & Francis Group, 2012. 242 p.
- High-Risk Pregnancy, Why Me? : Understanding and Managing a Potential Preterm Pregnancy.
McAfee, NJ: Evolve Publishing, 2012. xxii, 424 p.
- A Women's Guide to Living with HIV Infection.
Baltimore, MD: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2012. xiv, 321 p.
You will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader™ to view PDF files located on this site. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat® Reader™, you can download here for free.