The OMHRC Knowledge Center has made some recent acquisitions this month! Among them are: (This is only a partial listing).
Knowledge Center Library Acquisitions
The Knowledge Center has collected reports and factsheets on health reform as it relates to health disparities. Here are a few highlights which focus on key topics which will develop as the 2013 policies are implemented. Links and descriptions to these presentations can be located by searching the Knowledge Center Online Catalog.
- The Affordable Care Act, the Supreme Court, and HIV: What are the Implications? . Menlo Park, CA: The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, 2012. 13 p. MH12D11574
- Despite Criticism, The Affordable Care Act Does Much to Contain Health Care Costs Washington, DC: Urban Institute Health Policy Center, 2012. 7 p. MH12D11599
- Disparities in Health Care Persist [infographic on health reform]. Princeton, NJ: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, 2012. 1 p. MH12D11577
- Health Reform: Seven Things You Need to Know Now. Yonkers, NY: Consumer Reports, 2012. 15 p. MH12D11575
- Implications of the Affordable Care Act for American Business. Washington, DC: Urban Institute Health Policy Center, 2012. 8 p. MH12D11598
- Reform in Action: Equity in the Context of Health Reform: Insights from Aligning Forces for Quality and Finding Answers: Disparities Research for Change. Princeton, NJ: Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, 2012. 6 p. MH12D11578
- The Affordable Care Act and African Americans. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE), 2012. 6 p. MH12D11423
- Toward an Effective Health Insurance Exchange: A Roadmap to Successful Health Care Reform. Washington, DC: Center for American Progress, 2012. 22 p. MH12D11431
You will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader™ to view PDF files located on this site. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat® Reader™, you can download here for free.