Knowledge Center Library Acquisitions
- Addressing Depression Among American Indians and Alaska Natives: A Literature Review. Seattle, WA: Urban Indian Health Institute, 2012. 49 p. MH13D11835
- Advocacy Strategies for Health and Mental Health Professionals: From Patients to Policies. New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company, 2012. 213 p. MH12D11249
- Praeger Series in Child Psychology and Mental Health, 2011:
- African American Children and Mental Health. MH12D11231
- American Indian and Alaska Native Children and Mental Health MH12D11230
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Children and Mental Health MH12D11233
- Latina and Latino Children's Mental Health MH11D10700.
- Behavioral Health Response to Disasters. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2012. 409 p. MH12D11343
- Can: What Does It Take to Heal from Mental Illness. (Documentary on Asians and mental illness) Jersey City, NJ: Light Fish Arts, LLC, 2012. 1 DVD (65 min). MH12A11621
- Ethnic Inequalities in Mental Health Status and Care: Unraveling the Determinants and Consequences. Ethnicity & Health: Special Issue. Philadelphia, PA: Routledge: Taylor Francis Group, 2012. 216 p. MH12D11605
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Chronic Health Conditions. Washington, DC: American Public Health Association Press, 2012. 261 p. MH12D11089
- Refugee Suicide Prevention Training Toolkit. Boston, MA: Refugee Health Technical Assistance Center, 2012. 94 p. MH12D11065
You will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader™ to view PDF files located on this site. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat® Reader™, you can download here for free.