YHEMOP Health Equity Fellows must be:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university as an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral student; OR graduated from an accredited college or university within the past year.
- An emerging health professional with 1-5 years of relevant experience.
- A student in good standing with the college or university in which the student is enrolled.
- Available to work 40 hours a week during normal business hours, or for the time required by the Placement Site.
- Available to work at the Placement Site, unless a telework agreement has been established prior to accepting the fellowship.
To apply for the YHEMOP Health Equity Fellowship, applicants must submit the following:
- YHEMOP application with Placement Site rankings
- Current resume
- One letter of recommendation
- Personal Statement
Please download the Fellow application below. All applications and supporting documentation must be mailed to address listed on the application and postmarked by February 22, 2019.
- YHEMOP Summer 2019 Fellow Application PDF [842 KB]
The application will be available January 15, 2019 and is due February 22, 2019.
Still have questions?
Please feel free to reach out via email at OMHYHEMOP@atlasresearch.us and we’d be happy to help!