OMH invites you to #BoostYourCommunity by using, sharing, and attending these National Minority Health Month (NMHM) resources and events with your organization, communities, and network! Visit the National Minority Health Month Events page to view a list of upcoming events. Download and share OMH’s National Minority Health Month toolkit for easy access to the information and links below.
National Minority Health Month Events
Share Information on COVID-19 & Health Disparities
- Visit our Partner Resources page for talking points, toolkits, and other resources to add to your site.
- Download and share guidance on COVID-19 boosters.
- Download and share the U.S. Surgeon General’s Misinformation Campaign Toolkit.
- Visit OMH’s population profiles for data on key health topics impacting racial and ethnic minorities and AI/AN communities to help with your discussion.
Create and Share National Minority Health Month Content
- Use OMH’s shareable social media on your social media accounts.
- Download National Minority Health Month backgrounds for your Instagram and Facebook stories.
- Create your own National Minority Health photo frame using OMH’s template.
- Use this drop-in article to highlight campaign resources and information in a short blurb in your e-newsletters.
- Use these National Minority Health Month-themed templates to help with your events: